Family run Cat boarding with peace of mind, security and health
our priority, more attention than at home and the biggest rooms.
Our boarding conditions have been designed for the safety and comfort of our guests as well as our family. To avoid disappointment please do not ask us to modify our conditions.
These conditions will be required to be accepted prior to boarding.
1.Proof of current completed F3 vaccination is required (completed a minimum of 10 days prior to boarding).
2. Regular Flea and worming treatment is required. If any evidence of parasites present we reserve the right to treat at owners expense.
3.Arrivals and departures can only occur at the booked time as per your emailed confirmation as if we have no bookings the gate may not be open. Any changes to this must be notified prior and be between 8-10am or 4-5pm Mon-Friday, 8-10am Saturday or 4-5pm Sunday. Gate will shut at 10am and 5pm sharp. Closed to customers all public holidays as well as the 23/24/25/26/27/30/31 December, 1/2/3 January. Open 8-10am only on the 28/29 of December.
4.Prices charged per day, however if final day is BOOKED for definite pick up between 8-10am Mon-Sat we will do not charge for this day. Changes at check in will not enable discount. If unable to collect as booked in the pm time slot and coming the next day we will not charge for the final day ONLY IF you contact us in advance of your booked pick up time to let us know you wont make it.
5.Full Payment is required at check in or advance, no refunds or credits given for returning earlier than booked. Prior transfer is preferred and EFTPOS is available..
6.Cats must be in good physical health without any of the following within the 7 days preceding boarding: Coughing/sneezing/vomiting/diarrhoea/parasitic infestations or infectious diseases. Environmental sneezing or runny eyes MUST have vet letter stating the same or will be treated as infectious and be taken to the vet at your expense.
7.Should it be required Veterinary care will be arranged at any available vet at the owner’s expense and transport to and from will be charged.
8.Non-desexed cats over the age of 6 months are not permitted
9.All cats must arrive in a secure/escape proof cat carry box which must be left for the duration of their stay. Failure to do so will mean carry box must be purchased on entry and/or entry will be refused (this includes cracks/holes/missing bolts/loose doors as well as some soft boxes with escape holes)
10.Animals may be evacuated as per our emergency plan should the need arise.
11. Any medical conditions, medications or special feed requirements must be notified in writing prior to arrival day or will not be able to accommodated.
12. Any Medication and special feed requirements (different than what we provide) must be provided and must be fully labelled with written instructions and prescribing vets name.
13. Any cancellations made less than 48hrs prior to arrival date will incur a charge of 50% of full booked period and any future bookings must be paid in full at time of booking to be accepted
14. Failure to abide to any of our conditions including our cancellations policies will result in refusal of entry from that point forward, unless exception deemed by management
PEAK PERIOD CANCELLATION POLICY
1.A non-refundable/non-transferable booking fee of $100/room must be provided within 24hrs of booking request or booking request will be cancelled. (booking fee will form part of total invoice).
2. If booking is shortened, cancelled or part cancelled (ie. one cat) booking fee will be forfeited.
3. For Christmas/New year bookings the full booked period must be paid a minimum of 30days prior to booked arrival date or the booking will be automatically cancelled and booking fee forfeited. After this point if the booking is shortened, cancelled or part cancelled after this point no refunds or credits will be given.
4. Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival date (for peak periods excluding Christmas/new year) will incur a charge of 50% of full booked period and any future bookings must be paid in full at time of booking.
5. Cancellations for Christmas/New year bookings made within 30days of booked arrival date will incur a charge of 100% of booked period and any future bookings must be paid in full at time of booking.
6. There is a 10 day minimum charge for Christmas/New year bookings
7. All other standard boarding conditions apply