Our boarding conditions have been designed for the safe running of our facility. To avoid disappointment please do not ask us to modify our conditions.
These conditions will be required to be accepted prior to boarding.
2022 BOARDING CONDITIONS
1.Proof of full current annual F3 vaccination required
2. Up to date with Flea and worming prevention required. Any evidence of parasites will be treated at owners expense.
3. Arrivals and departures can only occur at the booked appointment time (as per booking confirmation). Missed appointments will need to be re-booked pending availability (with no guarantee it will be the same day)
4.Full Payment is required in advance or via EFTPOS on the day of arrival. No cash or cheques. Refunds or credits will not be given for returning earlier than booked.
5.Cats must be in good physical health without Coughing/sneezing/weeping eyes/vomiting/diarrhoea/parasitic infestations or infectious diseases within the 7 days preceding boarding.
6.Should it be required Veterinary care will be arranged at any available vet at the owner’s expense
8. Medication, supplements and own food can be given however MUST be notified in advance via email
9.Non-desexed cats over the age of 6 months are not permitted
10. Cats must arrive in a secure/escape proof carry box which is then onsite.
11. Returning early for COVID restrictions will be considered on a case to case basis in relation to a refund (depending on if it is a new restriction from the date of booking/paying). Proof of travel arrangements to an impacted region may be required in order to get a refund.
12. Peak periods require additional peak period conditions completed
PEAK PERIOD CANCELLATION POLICY DUE TO COVID
1.A non-refundable/non-transferable booking fee of $100/room (this $100 is subtracted from the total invoice, it is NOT an additional charge) and acceptance of boarding conditions +/- medication request forms must be provided within 24hrs of booking request or booking request will be cancelled (booking fee forms part of total invoice).
2. Shortened/cancelled or part cancelled (ie.one cat) bookings, forfeit 100% booking fee. (see point 9. for COVID changes)
3. For Christmas/New year bookings the full booked period must be paid a minimum of 30days prior to booked arrival date or the booking will be automatically cancelled and booking fee forfeited. Shortened/cancelled or part cancelled after this date receives no refund or credit.
4. Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival date, or 30 days for Christmas, will require all future peak bookings to be paid in full in order to be accepted in addition to forfeited booking fee, with no refunds/credits given.
6. There is a 10 day minimum charge for Christmas/New year bookings
7. Vacation cat resort is closed to customers all public holidays including the Christmas Eve (in full).
8. Peak period appointments can ONLY be made between 8-10am daily and missed appointments will need to be rebooked for future days.
9. Cancellations due to COVID (restrictions/illness) will be considered on a case to case basis in relation to a refund (depending on if it is a new restriction from the date of booking/paying). Proof of travel arrangements to an impacted region may be required in order to get a refund.