For a holiday where you are left FELINE relaxed!
Our boarding conditions have been designed for the safe running of our facility. To avoid disappointment please do not ask us to modify our conditions.
These conditions will be required to be accepted prior to boarding.
2021 BOARDING CONDITIONS
1.Proof of full current annual F3 vaccination required
2. Up to date with Flea and worming prevention required. Any evidence of parasites will be treated at owners expense.
3. Arrivals and departures can only occur at the booked appointment time (as per booking confirmation). These times cannot be changed within 24hours (except for emergencies). Missed appointments will need to be re-booked pending availability for the next available day.
4.Prices are charged per night
5.Full Payment is required in advance or via EFTPOS on the day of arrival. No cash or cheques. Refunds or credits will not be given for returning earlier than booked.
6.Cats must be in good physical health without Coughing/sneezing/weeping eyes/vomiting/diarrhoea/parasitic infestations or infectious diseases within the 7 days preceding boarding. Any ongoing medical conditions including environmental sneezing or runny eyes must be notified in advance and have vet letter stating non-infectious and/or treatments.
7.Should it be required Veterinary care will be arranged at any available vet at the owner’s expense and transport to and from will be charged.
8. Medication, supplements and own food can be given however MUST be notified in advance via email or will not be able to be accommodated.
9.Non-desexed cats over the age of 6 months are not permitted
10. Cats must arrive in a secure/escape proof carry box which is then onsite.
11.Animals may be evacuated as per our emergency plan should the need arise.
PLEASE NOTE: A flexible cancellation policy remains in place for COVID related cancellations, please ensure you give us as much notice as possible to enable us to continue this policy
PEAK PERIOD CANCELLATION POLICY DUE TO COVID
1. Due to COVID we are continuing our flexible cancellation policy and therefore do not require a booking fee
2. There is a 10 day minimum charge for Christmas/New year bookings
3. Vacation cat resort is closed to customers all public holidays and the 23/24/25/26/27th of December, 30/31 of December and the 1 and 2/3 of January. Open for customers on the 28th and 29th of December.
4. All other standard boarding conditions apply