For a holiday where you are left FELINE relaxed!
Our boarding conditions have been designed for the safe running of our facility. To avoid disappointment please do not ask us to modify our conditions.
These conditions will be required to be accepted prior to boarding.
2020 BOARDING CONDITIONS
1.Proof of full current annual F3 vaccination required
2. Up to date with Flea and worming prevention required. Any evidence of parasites will be treated at owners expense.
3. Arrivals and departures can only occur at the booked appointment time (as per booking confirmation). These times cannot be changed within 24hours (except for emergencies). Missed appointments will need to be re-booked pending availability and no guarantees can be given for the same day.
4.Prices are charged per night with a departure prior to 10am weekdays and 9am on Weekends.
5.Full Payment is required in advance or via EFTPOS on the day of arrival. No cash or cheques. Refunds or credits will not be given for returning earlier than booked.
6.Cats must be in good physical health without Coughing/sneezing/weeping eyes/vomiting/diarrhoea/parasitic infestations or infectious diseases within the 7 days preceding boarding. Any ongoing medical conditions including environmental sneezing or runny eyes must be notified in advance and have vet letter stating non-infectious and/or treatments.
7.Should it be required Veterinary care will be arranged at any available vet at the owner’s expense and transport to and from will be charged.
8. Medication, supplements and own food can be given however MUST be notified in advance or will not be able to be accommodated. Medication/supplement/own food request form is required.
9.Non-desexed cats over the age of 6 months are not permitted
10. Cats must arrive in a secure/escape proof carry box which is then onsite for their stay.
11.Animals may be evacuated as per our emergency plan should the need arise.
12. Any cancellations made less than 48hrs prior to arrival date will result in all future bookings needing to be paid in full at time of booking to be accepted.
PEAK PERIOD CANCELLATION POLICY
1.A non-refundable/non-transferable booking fee of $100/room must be provided within 24hrs of booking request or booking request will be cancelled (booking fee forms part of total invoice).
2. Shortened/cancelled or part cancelled (ie.one cat) bookings, forfeit 100% booking fee.
3. For Christmas/New year bookings the full booked period must be paid a minimum of 30days prior to booked arrival date or the booking will be automatically cancelled and booking fee forfeited. Shortened/cancelled or part cancelled after this date receives no refund or credit.
4. Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival date, or 30 days for Christmas, will require all future peak bookings to be paid in full in order to be accepted in addition to forfeited booking fee, with no refunds/credits given.
6. There is a 10 day minimum charge for Christmas/New year bookings
7. Vacation cat resort is closed to customers all public holidays and the 23/24/25/26/27th of December, 30/31 of December and the 1 and 2nd of January. Am appointments only available on the 28th and 29th of December.
8. All other standard boarding conditions apply